Monday, June 4, 2018

Ghost story

Last year, I went to visit my grandmother's house  at Tah Keo province.  I  went to there a week, during I was there I was very happy,  but one day at night there, during 7 pm the sky was dark,  so it has windy and cool air. At this time I was looking at the window when the window opened . After than I saw something were strange like wind ,cloud and heard the sound of people. This situation is very afraid.  I was bored so much , because at this time no one stayed with me, my grandmother and parents they were going out  when I stayed only me at home. Suddenly I saw someone standed outside the window also looked at to me and laughed to me. I was closing my eyes and opened it again ,  so I didn't saw someone again. During this I screamed loudly to asked someome that who were you ? Why did you come here? But no one didn't  answer  my questions . After that it had cool air tough my skin , so it made me cool and felt afraid so much. I think maybe some is ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment